Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ok fellow chubbs I know I have been slacking (not my fault i'm too poor to own a computer) but its game time!!!  I hope you two have talked it over in your "secret combinations" to see what we are going to do about me missing a week and you guys going to Chicago............really you guys not weighing in after Chicago would be helping you..........think about it!!! 
I got to work and was starving.  I popped a pop tart in the toaster and was prepared to eat like crap the rest of the day.  as soon as my boss heard the toaster pop she laid a huge guilt trip on my about how sick it would make me feel and convinced me to give it away.  her and I help each other out with not eating crap.  so this is what happened instead and it saved my day.
11- oatmeal and a 100 cal. muffin thing
3-lentil soup that I made and it is AWESOME and super good for you too.  I am going to post it in just a minute.
5-grapes
7-chicken taco (I made it super healthy!!) and a banana
I drank tons of water all day too.

No comments: